GNC Pro Performance L-Carnitine 500 mg – 60 Capsules
- Each serving of GNC Pro Performance L-Carnitine delivers 500 mg of this essential nutrient
- It facilitates muscle recovery and muscle growth
- Helps with weight loss and weight management
- GNC L-Carnitine tablets play an important role in metabolism of long chain fatty acids
- Helpful in converting fat into energy that can be used for muscular functions
GNC Pro Performance L-Carnitine is one of the top selling L-Carnitine supplements in India. It is known for its high quality, potency, and delivers effective results. GNC L-Carnitine delivers 500 mg of this important nutrient in each serving which helps in weight loss and facilitates muscle recovery. It is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized in the body. But people who have a restricted diet, avoid eating meat especially red meat, or are vegetarians can get L-carnitine deficiency. The best way to get your daily dose is through GNC L-Carnitine tablets.
L-Carnitine is such an important nutrient that’s needed by the body for various functions. But it gets overlooked a lot of times. It might not be possible to get the daily requirement of L-carnitine through your daily diet, that’s why it is recommended that you include premium quality GNC Pro Performance L-Carnitine supplement in your routine.
L-Carnitine works effectively if taken on a regular basis. It is a known fact that amino acids are considered building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles. L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid and is stored in skeletal muscles where it is needed to transform fatty acids into energy for muscular activity.
There is a common misconception that L-Carnitine is only beneficial in weight loss and weight management. But on consuming GNC Pro Performance L-Carnitine supplements on a regular basis, your body can reap various benefits like –
- It facilitates metabolism of long chain fatty acids
- Important for heart and brain function
- Helps in muscle movement and muscle recovery
There are no reviews yet.