Showing all 3 results
41%OffMuscletech Essential Series Platinum Multi Vitamin ₹929.00You save ₹670
Multivitamins: Benefits & Uses
A multivitamin dietary supplement is an excellent choice for maintaining overall vitality, well-being, preventing nutritional deficiencies, strengthening immunity, improving energy levels and making us feel better.
Here are some key benefits of taking Multivitamins.
1. Boost Energy Levels: Vitamins like B1, B2, and B3 play an important role in energy metabolism. Lack of vitamins and minerals might severely affect energy levels and make it challenging to perform day-to-day activities. Taking a multivitamin tablet per day keeps us energetic with no fatigue or dizziness.
2. Improve Athletic Performance: Multivitamin supplements are a boon for people with an active lifestyle. Intense and vigorous activities result in loss of electrolytes or minerals and vitamins. If not replenished, it can lead to reduced muscular performance, aerobic capacity and muscle cramps.
3. Strengthen Bones and Muscles: Nutrients present in most multivitamin supplements like Vitamin D, K, calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus are vital for strong bone density and muscles.
4. Increase Immunity: Minerals in a multivitamin like zinc, selenium, vitamins like A, C and E support our immune system by acting as powerful antioxidants.
5. Healthy Heart: For healthy cardiovascular functioning, it is crucial to have an ideal balance of nutrients like vitamin B6, K, niacin and magnesium.
6. Suppress stress and anxiety: Stress is an inevitable part of our life. Not only a hectic lifestyle but a lack of vitamins and minerals might also result in elevated stress levels.
7. Good for Eye Health: Vitamin A, C, E, lutein are some of the critical nutrients present in multivitamins required to maintain a healthy vision and protect our eyes from age-related macular degeneration.
8. Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails: Hair fall due to biotin deficiency is a prevalent health issue. Multivitamins are rich in nutrients like biotin, vitamin C, selenium, vitamin D.